After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Visa Run then Bangkok May 11 - 18

We spent 32 hours to renew our visa and traveling to Bangkok, and trust me that really sucked, but we were in a big city and the main thing I wanted to see here was the floating market but our partying sorta kinda got in the way cause we basically went from sleeping to drinking....occasional eating.....like bugs, haha, but here are a few pics of our fun in Bangkok......I will say, for Billy's b-day we hit some go-go bars and saw a very impressive ping-pong show...no pics please, haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc