After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Phi Phi and The Beach May 1 - 5

I'm not gonna lie, Phi Phi was plenty of partying, haha, perfectly catered for backpackers and it was close to the place where they filmed the movie "The Beach" it was gorgeous out there and we had such a fun time just hangin out and partying our faces off......lets see in Phi Phi, we drank our faces off, I got a bamboo tattoo and we saw the beach from the movie "The Beach".....oh did I mention we drank our faces off, haha. Pretty random, we were walkin around at night looking for the free buckets that was advertised at each bar and we turn the corner and I hear my name....it was a girl that I met in Australia over a year ago, she was working promoting for bars out there, pretty crazy if you ask me, but here are a few pics of how we lived and what the "Beach" looked like.....oh and I fed a monkey, haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc