After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saigon June 20 - 22

We left and made it to the city of Saigon, it was basically like any other big city which had nothing super special to see or do. One day we did go check out the Ho Chi Min tunnels that were around for the Vietnamese war. This was really interesting to see how the war was viewed on the Vietnamese side. The tunnels were crazy in themselves and they were tiny, even after widening them for tourists. Pretty crazy life, but it was good to see partially what it was like there. We basically took it easy checking out the tunnels and we met up with a couple other travelers that we knew from before. It was off to America because money was tight......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc