After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nah Trang June 16 - 20

After getting suits made, we took a night bus to Nah Trang where it was basically a stop off before making it to Saigon. The best part about Nah Trang was the lobster "happy hour." We were on the beach and a lady with pails full of seafood and lobster walks up saying "happy hour" in her broken English. After trying to barter with her, we eventually got a lobster lunch with 12 scallops for less then $6 American. What was even better is that she cooked it for us right in front of us and we basically had lobster for lunch the entire time we were in Nah Trang. We did meet with a couple friends that we met along the way and all went out for a good time in the town.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc