After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Changmai May 19 - 23

Changmai is a really cool city in Northern Thailand, there was quite a bit to do here, from trekking in the jungle and staying with some local jungle people, whitewater rafting, the Tiger Palace and quad biking up trails and mountain....we did all of them except for the jungle trek only because we didn't have enough time and felt that the others were definitely a bit more fun......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc