After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Friday, March 5, 2010

Hay Long Bay June 8 - 9

We basically did a day trip to Hay Long Bay with the 2 English guys, the bay was gorgeous, we ended up visiting a cave where there were rock figurines that looked like different animals and were supposed to symbolize different things, this first pic is of one that apparently looks like a lion looking to the right. We got to see some floating fishing villages were we were able to get out and walk around, it was really cool and we actually bought some fresh crabs that we had the cooks on the boat cook for us....very yummy. We spent the rest of the day hanging out, talking, drinkin and watching the sun set

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc