After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Koh Pha-Ngan Full Moon Party May 5 - 10

All I gotta say about Koh Pha-Ngan is "I LOVE BUCKETS AND FULL MOON PARTY"....The party was just too wild to carry a camera, but man was it a party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what a bucket is.....its filled with the yummy of the yummy Thai whiskey, some ice and very little coke/redbull.....and I say that cause the wiskey is cheaper then the coke/redbull so they stack it, haha.......it'll get you druuuunnkk

Photobucket

The only thing that sucked, other then Ben getting his throat cut at the Full Moon party cause he tried to stop someone from stealing a girls purse.....he is alright by the way....is that our visas were up and we spent 32 hours traveling to Burma and then to Bangkok to renew our visas and get back into Thailand....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc