After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Sunday, March 7, 2010

America June 23

Finally, back in the states after about 2 years of traveling and it was definitely a different experience and feeling. I was so used to being on holiday for so long that I knew that America meant that it was time to get to work in a sorta real job market. But....before work....we ended up spending about 2 weeks in San Francisco, California, with Cayce....a girl I met in Sydney when I came down to work and again met her in Malaysia. We had a great time on a house boat for a week with her and her family, pretty much drinking and water sports. It was a good time to have some reflection on what I wanted to do and to also prepare myself for life in the states again.......DEFINITELY DIFFERENT BUT WILL NEVER FORGET THE FUN!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc