After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Suits in Hoi An June 13 - 16

Only took 4 hours to get to Hoi An and this city was know for cheap suits and custom clothes/shoes. The city was really slow and pretty small but we still found the best places to eat and of course to party. We did get some suits made, some nice suits and we also got some funny suits made also and we all went out wearing our funny suits.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc