After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Friday, January 18, 2008

Tijuana Mex Jan 14

I decided that I wanted to see Tijuana during the day because last time I was down in SD, Flo, Don and I left PB at 2am to head towards Tijuana in hopes to find a show....haha I think you know what Im talking about. Well reguardless we didnt find one but still had a great time down there, but I really wanted to experience TJ during the day. Flo and I crossed the border and stopped at a little bar and drank some beer, margaritas and ate tacos. It was a really nice and relaxing expreience. It was nice to experience the culture during the day because there was so much going on and it was just an interesting environment. The people, culture, food, beer and weather was amazing, so that was awesome in itself. Although no donkey show, there were plenty of donkeys for tourists to take pictures on, I thought that was pretty funny. Ill be heading up to LA on Sat Jan 19 - 22nd, will have some good pics up from there and then Hawaii on the 23rd!!

Here are just a few picture of TJs

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc