After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Los Angeles Jan 19 - 23

After a fun time in San Clementer and the southern parts of Cali and Northern parts of Mexico, I decided it was time to pack up and check out another city. I decided to take the train up and it was a really nice train ride up to LA from San Clemente, very beautiful and a good time because I met other travelers and talked to them about different things, mainly traveling through. Well all in all the majority of the time I was in LA the weather was nice but the times I came out to take some pictures, it turned out to be overcast and rainy, so the pictures are not really that great, but they are still some picures from LA!!

The first major place that I went to was the La Brea Tar-Pits, it was pretty cool but not really what I was expecting. I though it was going to be black tar everywhere, but there was a major lake with bubbling coming from it and tar around the outsides, it was pretty cool but really smelt like BUTT!! The Tar-Pits were really cool and throughout the park, there were places where the tar was coming up from the ground and they were labled with a cone as you can see.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After walking around the town, I came across the all famous Pinks Hotdog Stand. We rolled by there a couple of times and the first time we rolled by there was a huge line that would probally take about 2 hours to get served. When I took this picture there was still a line and it would probally take about 45 minutes to get a hotdog. I did not get one becasue I really didn't want to wait in line for a hotdog. Everyone I talked to said it was a regular hotdog and honestly I didnt think it was worth the wait, but here is a pic of the famous Pinks Hotdog Stand.

Photobucket

The Chinese Theatre was were some new movies would premiere at and this is where the stars have their hands, feet and signatures in the concrete. When I was there, the premiere of Cloverfield was happening. The weather was not nice and the second pic is of the Hollywood sign, you can see me pointing to it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last, but not least, the all famous Disney Concert Hall, this was extremely beautiful and an archetecture wonder!!

Photobucket

This is probally the best pic of them all. Seeing that I had a red eye flight to Hawaii on the 23rd I decided that the best way to be at the airport would be to sleep at the airport. This was definately an interesting experience, not the most comfortable but got the job done. So, yeah here is a pic of my bed at the airport, I call it my home away from home, haha!!

Photobucket

This is the pic that really made my whole LA trip. My older sisters, Chris and Carolyn, called me, my brother and my sister the munchkins when we were smaller......they actually still call us munchkins even through we are taller then them haha. So yeah, this was an awesome pic!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc