After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Friday, January 18, 2008

Final thoughts from Corpus

After my graduation of college at TAMUCC on December 15, 2007, I was faced with the decision to either get a real "job" or postpone that and take the adventure of a lifetime. After thinking of what I really wanted to do, I decided to take this trip and shortly after graduation, I was already heading out of Corpus. I know that I would be leaving some great friends and my wonderful family behind, but they all supported me because this is something that most people will never have the chance to do in their lifetime. Anyways, I was not ready to work and a job will always be there, so Carpe Diem!!!

Here is one of the last pictures taken of me in Corpus, with everything I plan on carrying on my back or in a small backpack. This picture is with my mother, me and my little sister.

Photobucket

Here is a graudation pic of my dad, me and my mom

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc