After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Long Beach Jan 21

From my first trip to Cali, I was able to see some of the famous beaches like Huntington Beach, Venice Beach, and Sunset Beach, I decided to hit up Long Beach. I rolled down there with a friend I met the day before and actually met another traveler there from Switzerland. Together the 3 of us had a great time. We snuck into the Sain Mary's, the ship that rescued some people from the Titanic. It was cool touring the ship and reading the ghost stories. Here is a pic on the main deck of the ship. The second pic is of downtown Long Beach from Rainbow Harbor. Keep in mind it was still pretty cold and rainy down in Long Beach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc