After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Friday, January 18, 2008

San Diego CA Jan 12 - 15

I decided I wanted to see SD again because last time I came down with friends, we got caught up partying and forgot to actually see the city and somethings SD had to offer. I was lucky and took the Amtrak train down to SD and the way down I was able to sneak on board and not pay the $15 charge to ride down...cha-ching...but unfortunately my luck ran out on the way back up to San Clemente =( haha. The weather down there was amazing and it was absolutely beautiful down there. I only wish I was able to do some surfing at Blacks beach. Last time I was down, we did go see Blacks, and the beach has black sand and what was crazy was when we went, right in front it was barely breaking but down the beach about 100 yards or so it was 2 - 3 foot over head and barreling, pretty crazy huh??

This is a picture at Mission Beach, there was a boardwalk and lots of touristy things here, including a rollar coaster and a artificial wave like at Slitterbahn.

Photobucket

Flo (my other little sister) and I went to a museum place, totally forgot the name but it was really pretty.

Photobucket

Finally, I ended my time in SD at a place downtown called Seaport Village, this place was really cool, it had a really nice and relaxed atmosphere.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc