After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Friday, January 18, 2008

San Clemente CA Jan 5 - 11 and 15 - 18

I stayed mainly in San Clemente, CA with some good friends from high school and college. I have been here before and it was really nice to see them again and hang out and surf while here. When I first arrived on the Metrolink, it was overcast and cold for the first two days, but after that, the weather has been amazing and the surf has been really fun. Although, I do hate wearing a wetsuit when surfing, it was definately worth it becaus the water was still rather cold. I was able to surf Salt Creek, T-Street and the famous Trestles.

This pic is a good one, where you can see T-Street and the pier in San Clemente.

Photobucket

This is a pic of me about to go surfing at T-Street.

Photobucket

Here is a picture of the Pier right behing me, it was a beautiful day out there so I had to take a picture.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc