After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Friday, January 18, 2008

Las Vegas Dec 31 - Jan 2

Shortly after graduation I planned on meeting some of my good friends in Las Vegas to bring in the New Years. This was a great time and it was really good seeing some friends who I havent seen in a long time. I stayed with a few friends at the Excalibur and John and Karlene stayed at the Luxor. For New Years, the entire strip was closed off and there were tons of people walking up and down the strip. The fireworks show was really awesome also and overall it was a great time. Vegas is always fun esp. if you surround yourself with great people.

Here is a pic of a few of the guys in our group (David, Don, Me and Derf), we were missing John, Karlene, Mike and Deana.

Photobucket

Here is a couple of pics of the fireworks show also......

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc