After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Christmas Islands Jan 29

Leaving Hawaii, I saw something that was pretty amazing in itself.....because it was raining while we were taking off, there was a double rainbow that surrounded the plane like a halo, unfortunately I was unable to get my camera out in time to take the picture but that still stuck in my head!!

Christmas Islands is apparently a small island chain thats between Hawaii and Fiji. It was amazing just flying into these island chains because the views from the airplane was awesome!! The sights were like the stuff you see in the postcards. Here is a picture from the airplane, here you can see 4 different colors of water that surrounded the islands!! Like I said it was amazing and pictures do not do justice to what I saw!!

Photobucket

This was a picture of the Airport....what was really funny about this is that the staff were not wearing shoes and if you look you can see the whole town at the airport to say goodbye to their family. I hear that the tallest point in the Christmas Islands is about 100 feet above sea level. There were tons of palm trees and it seemed like a really simple life!!

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc