After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Coogee to Bondi Beach Feb 10 - 14th

There is a really nice walk from Coogee Beach to Bondi Beach, this is right along the coast and it is extremely beautiful. I was able to get a board and surf at the beaches there, this reminded my of Hawaii because the water was crystal clear and was beautiful. I definately liked the beach life out in Bondi and Coogee. There are a few other beaches around the area and I plan on showing my Yank friends them when the arrive. I just really hate backtracking so I want to do something once and then move on from there. Here is a picture of me and my Swiss friend Juli on the walk from Coogee to Bondi.

Photobucket

Here is a picture of Bondi beach where I stayed for 4 nights. There were tons of people here and a bunch of tourist.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc