After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sydney Feb 7th

G'Day mate from Australia. Sydney is a really big city and everyone is always on the move. There are a bunch of tall buildings and everything is pretty much centered around the harbors and the bays around Sydney. There are some really nice gardens that are walking distance from the main city center and they are nice because each are extremely beautiful. For some reason I really dont feel like im in Australia, I guess it is because Im in a big city and have not really seen the outback or anything like that yet. Im still waiting on some friends to come in and I am getting itchy feet and really want to get back on the road. After my friends get here I plan on going on a trip to the Blue Mountains, so the next posting should be from pictures from the Blue Mountains. Here are some good ole pics of the Harbor Bridge and the Operah House.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like I mentioned, there are some really nice Botanical Gardens in Sydney, and in these gardens there are tons of bats!!!!! thats right Bats, so here is what a typical tree looks like in these gardens and if you look carefully, that is not fruit hanging from the branches =p

Photobucket

Here is another picture from the Botanical Gardens, funny, thats my friend Paul, we met in Fiji and again in Sydney, its awesome remeeting friends, esp from different countries!!

Photobucket

I want to get some pics of the Operah House, Harbor Bridge and the bats at night so expect to have some more pictures up from Sydney, but this time they should be night pictures!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc