After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blue Mountains Feb 21

The three Texans (Ryan, Nick and Myself) decided to make a day trip up to the Blue Mountains. It took about 2 hours by train and when we arrived it started to rain, haha how typical right. After a small trinkle it actually got nice so we make the 30 minute walk to Echo Valley to see the Three Sisters. Once we arrived it began to rain again, haha yeah I know, great luck huh?? But actually it turned out to be a beautiful day and we got to do a hike and eventually take the steepest railcar in the world!! Here is a picture of what the Three Sisters represented and then me in front of the Three Sisters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a really nice waterfall that was in the forest around the Blue Mountains.

Photobucket

This is a picture from the steepest railcar in the world, it was pretty cool because there were no seatbelts and the chairs are like lounge chairs, but we decided to lean over as it was going up. This was really cool because once you though it was really steep, it eventually went vertical, haha pretty insaine =p

Photobucket

Heading down to Melbourne on Monday Feb 25, sharing a ride with some people in a van and should take about 3 days to get down there or so. Will update shortly!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc