After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Melbourne Feb 28th

After a few nights of camping and a couple days of driving we finally arrived in Melbourne. It was pretty cool here considering it is compared to Cali, where Sydney is compared to NY, I personally liked Sydney more, but there were still some really interesting things to see here. The whole cits was pretty much laid out in blocks, but still really nice!!

Photobucket

Here is a picture of the main staion right in front of Federation Square, it was really busy here but the rest of Melbourne was rather slow!!

Photobucket

There are parts of Melbourne where grafitti is legal, some of the drawings were really pretty and very elaborate, everything is pretty much hidden in this city, meaning pubs and other really cool places, but here is a pic of some of the grafitti!!

Photobucket

Not to mention, it was really cold the first day I arrived, then it got really hot. Pierre and I shared a hostel with some friends, so we pretty much stayed for free and ate the free breakfast at the place, haha staying in his van was pretty cool and really cheap!!!

I did get to meet up with my friends that I met in Fiji (Hanna and Milly)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc