After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Monday, March 31, 2008

Cairns March 20

There really wasnt much exciting to see at Cairns but the lagoon and do some day trips from the city. I did make it out to the Great Barrier Reef and saw some amazing fish and other sea creatures!! Unfortunately for me, I did that day trip with some friends and miss out on hiring a underwater digital camera but still, I have the images of the reef in my head and the experience on my back!! Here is a pic from the lagoon at night!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the background looks fake. beautiful, but fake.

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc