After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Byron Bay to Surfers Paradise April 15 - 24

Leaving Noosa, Mikey and I headed to Byron Bay to check it out there and unfortunately the whole time we were there, it was horrible weather and a bit cold......except for the day I was leaving, typical right, but yeah didnt get any good pics of Byron Bay because of the weather, but do have to admit, great parties there!!

Surfers Paradise was really cool, because I liked how there was the beach and the city with tall buildings right next to eachother. The day I arrived there was a surfing competition with some famous surfers, like Taj Burrow and they were doing a big air contest. It was nice to leave Byron becasue it was really good weather there in Surfers and also met up with Team Switzerland from Fraser Island!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Currently in Brisbane, heading to NZ on Sat...........leaving the fun in the sun for a good time in the snow......hopefully some snow boarding, oh yeah and that 4 letter word I dont like doing WORK!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great, love your pictures, mwa ! samantha

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc