After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Whitsunday Islands April 4 - 6

From Airlie Beach, I did a 2 day 2 night sailing to the Whitsunday Islands where we stopped in Whiteheaven Beach (top 10 most beautiful beaches), really beautiful white sand beach with 98% silica, meaning when you walked on it, it would squeak, but definitely a paradise.....wish I could build my house right off the beach, but here are the pics, unfortunately, the pics do not do justice to the beach!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heading to Fraiser Island for 4x4, I hear this place is just as amazing!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc