After graduating TAMUCC in Dec 07 with a BA in Business Management, I decided to see as much of the world as possible before starting a real "job." Here are my adventures for your viewing pleasure!! E-mail anthonycicc@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/anthonycicc
HTML Hit Counter

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Goodbye NZ Hello WARM WEATHER

Well after spending some time and enjoying it in Christchurch and mainly Queenstown, I came with the decision that I DONT LIKE COLD WEATHER, haha so yeah I applied for my working holiday for OZ and currently in Cairns where I plan on looking for work and settling down for a bit to recharge the bank account and give the CC a break, haha!! I do plan on doing NZ again though and doing it right, like glacier walks, and all that good stuff but I plan on going out there during the summer where its not as cold!! but here are some pics of where I was staying in Queenstown and the view that I had from anywhere I looked out!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here was pretty much the only good thing to see in Christchurch, it was the main square!!

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is my blog about the adventures I am/have been through. In the past it has been about traveling, but now its is about an invention that I came up with. Feel free to find me on facebook.com/anthonycicc